We have a lot of fun here at the Jones' house! I wanted to find that picture with all 5 of us looking at the camera smiling perfectly but that just doesn't exist yet. Maybe someday. So here is the real us!...
I love my family. Three girls at almost 4, 2 and 1/2, and 11 weeks are a ton of fun. I am so thankful for our life. But I just have to say I am tired right now.
:) Oh Julie... I feel like it's pointless to try and give ya elusive encouragement along the lines of, "Hang in there! It'll get better.." because I haven't been there yet & don't know how exhausting it can be - only can imagine because I hardly make it some days as it is... & that's only with 2. You are doing fantastic though, and please believe me when I say... any time you need a chai to help ya through the rest of the day, call me (or txt) and I'll bring one down. :) I miss you & want to hang out soon. Umm... so what happened to our nice bike riding weather to take the kids outside to play?! ;) Sorry I haven't been in touch yet - will call ya soon. Love you heaps & you really are amazing. I'll be praying you can get some r&r... in some way, shape or form. ;)
1 comment:
:) Oh Julie... I feel like it's pointless to try and give ya elusive encouragement along the lines of, "Hang in there! It'll get better.." because I haven't been there yet & don't know how exhausting it can be - only can imagine because I hardly make it some days as it is... & that's only with 2. You are doing fantastic though, and please believe me when I say... any time you need a chai to help ya through the rest of the day, call me (or txt) and I'll bring one down. :) I miss you & want to hang out soon. Umm... so what happened to our nice bike riding weather to take the kids outside to play?! ;) Sorry I haven't been in touch yet - will call ya soon. Love you heaps & you really are amazing. I'll be praying you can get some r&r... in some way, shape or form. ;)
Post a Comment