Welcome!

We have a lot of fun here at the Jones' house! I wanted to find that picture with all 5 of us looking at the camera smiling perfectly but that just doesn't exist yet. Maybe someday. So here is the real us!...

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Rounding the corner

Well, I think we have finally rounded the sickness corner. After my last post I thought we were in the clear and were going to be done with sickness. Then late Tuesday night, Emi started sneezing and coughing and then as the day progressed on Wed, she got more and more hoarse and then started not breathing well. So I took her in and yes, RSV for Emi. For someone over 6 months, thats not really that big of a deal but for 8 week olds, it can often mean the hospital. Thankfully, we caught it really early and our pediatrician, whom we LOVE, gave her some medicine which helped her breathing almost immediately. She still was super hoarse, coughed a lot (and caused herself to throw up quite often because of it), and was really congested, but she could breath and we were able to stay out of the hospital. She had the most sad cry but is now almost over it and is getting back to her normal self. She continues to be the sweetest baby I know. We love her so much.

I feel like we have officially rounded the corner and pretty soon we won't be banned from seeing friends because of the fear of passing on all the sicknesses we have had over the past 3 weeks!

I have some really fun pictures to post as soon as I can pick which ones to post so stay tuned...

4 comments:

The Boggs Family said...

Yeah! Oh Julie, so sorry you just had such a rough 3 weeks of sickness... sooo glad the girls (and you & Brad too) are all feeling better! :) We miss you & love you guys tons! Let me know if you need anything or I can help; I'll be out runnin' errands today in the morning so just text me or call if so. ;) Love you!!

Amy Hook said...

Carly told me about Emi & I'm so glad you caught it early! How scary! Looking forward to a play date when you guys are feeling completely back to normal :).

Darcy said...

I'm so sorry. . praying for your sweet family. So scary with Emi I am so glad you caught it.

HewaFam said...

So sorry, friend. Sending love & healthy prayers your way. Hurray for Dr Morgan! We love you!