Welcome!

We have a lot of fun here at the Jones' house! I wanted to find that picture with all 5 of us looking at the camera smiling perfectly but that just doesn't exist yet. Maybe someday. So here is the real us!...

Friday, January 18, 2008

Liv and Belle




Liv and Belle are at really fun ages right now! Liv is talking more and more (repeating everything...watch out) and Belle is rolling over, smiling a lot, and eating rice cereal. By the end of the day we are all exhausted but we have a ton of fun around here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are the best looking granddaughters I have ever seen!!!!

The Liezen Family said...

Okay...so I was so proud of you for leaving a comment on my blog page, that I had to write something back. You know I love those cute girls of yours and the pictures are great. Keep up the good work!

The Boggs Family said...

Julie, these are such cute pics! Ahh, I miss you guys. I know it's only been a few days - er, wait, has it already been a week since I saw you last? Anyways, let's get together soon & kudos on the adorable blog pics - even though I check yours everyday, I still love to look at the pictures you've posted! :) Have a great weekend...