Welcome!

We have a lot of fun here at the Jones' house! I wanted to find that picture with all 5 of us looking at the camera smiling perfectly but that just doesn't exist yet. Maybe someday. So here is the real us!...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fun with friends

Olivia loves Ingrid! I love watching Liv follow her around and she is interested in anything Ingrid puts in front of her. In this picture, Jon is trying so hard to distract Liv away from the exciting magazine she is reading with 'Ing' but no matter what Jon does, Liv won't budge.
He finally got a look (a bit of an uninterested look) and then she went right back!


Good times at the Boggs house! Belle and Maggie are about a month apart and Jack and Olivia are about 3 months apart so we have lots of fun when we get together!


It is so fun having kids with friends. This is our friend AJ Strate (Belle's potential future husband). I'm sure there will be many more pictures to come!

Oh ya, he is about three months younger than Belle...he is a very healthy 'little' boy.







5 comments:

The Boggs Family said...

Great play date, Jae! Thanks so much for coming over to hang out... that was great - for all of us! :) Let's definitely try and do this more often. Hope you have a great afternoon! :)

Sue N. said...

Ingrid shared your web site with me. She knows that I love to look at babies. What beautiful daughters you have! Love, Sue

ryan & janny said...

Hi Julie!! I love seeing pictures of the girls! Keep this going, at least while Ryan and I are away, okay? :)
love you and miss you so much!

Anonymous said...

Julie and Fam---The girls are so much alike and beautiful! It was so much fun looking at the pics!
Thank you for sharing them!
Love,
Tom & Carol Woltjer

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie and fam...thanks for sharing!
I love blogs and your daughters are beautiful!!!

The one with the bubbles is sooooooo fun!

We will see you Sunday - give your folks my best.

Patty Murphy