Emi Jane is now almost 6 weeks old and I have been trying to post her pictures since the day she was born. There are not many moments where I have both of my hands free throughout the day during this stage of life. Three kids are crazy, but always exciting and a lot of fun.
Emi is such a sweet baby. We are so thankful for her and can't believe how great she is. She is a good sleeper, great eater, calm, and really only cries when she is in pain (she has reflux). Olivia and Isabelle LOVE her and have responded really well to having a new little one in the family. They kiss her a lot and Belle always rubs her head, gets two inches from her face and says 'Emi Jane, you so cute'. As you can see, Emi looks like a Jones girl. She was 6 lbs, 15 oz at birth and 21 1/2 inches long. We had an incredible nurse all day and the delivery went very smooth. Our pediatrician ran a bunch of blood tests right away to make sure we didn't run into the same issues Isabelle had at birth (Belle ended up having a blood transfusion at about 2 weeks). Emi's first billi counts were very high but after just one night under the lights, her numbers came down and she has been perfectly healthy ever since.
We love her so much and can't wait to see what her personality evolves into! So, here is Emi Jane...
At the hospital...
Take home outfit...
First time meeting their new little sister...
Olivia wanted to hold her as soon as we walked through the door!...
and Belle didn't stop kissing her for about three days!....
Emi's favorite position...
Emi's first bath (she isn't the biggest fan of baths yet)...
Sleeping (how she spends most of her day)...
We love you Emi Jane. You are the sweetest baby I know. And you have two big sisters who love you so much!!!


8 comments:
yea! a new post! :) all the pics of emi are so cute.:) i'm so glad we get to see her and all of you guys a few times a week. can't wait to get together soon with all the kids! ;)
She is a beauty! Can't wait to meet her!! :)
LOVE HER!!!
Another beautiful Jones girl! Can't wait to see you all again soon. Much love to our favorite family of five!
JULIE!!!!!!!!! :) Oh my gosh, my heart like (to be super cheesy here) flutters when I just saw your post & all these adorable pics of Emi! She is perfect. Sooo beautiful & for sure, a "Jones girl!" :) And, holy cow, I can't believe how BIG Liv & Belle have gotten!!! Their long hair!!! When did that happen? (Oh, somewhere in the last several months of not seeing you guys??) ahhhh!!! I am amazed at how well you roll with the punches of life & even though it has to be crazy with 3, you can tell you make the most of this stage in life & I love you all the more for being such a positive person! :) I miss you. Like, crazy. So, I um, am finally on meds & we should be healthy & not contageous by next week. hahaha. So I'm calling you & we're coming over - or you can come here. But I can't take it anymore, I have to see you guys & hold your sweet baby girl! All 3, actually! ;) Love you guys, miss you much & think of you often...
P.S. You wanted to read a novel comment, right? ;)
She is so beautiful! You make gorgeous girls :). I think at this point she looks like Belle (and you), but we talked about how that can change, right?! Blessings in this stage of craziness!
yeah! julie-bean these pictures warm my heart. lots of love to you and your sweet family.
xoxooxoxo
Post a Comment