This one is for Great Grandpa Jack...don't worry, she is still getting plenty of tummy time and her arms are also getting strong!
Olivia loves Kindermusik (so does Mom, Belle, and Grandma Lea...it has become a bit of a tradition to head to Starbucks and Kindermusik together every Friday. We look forward to it all week long)!
I just had to throw this one in. I laugh every time I see this. Baby Belle, Baby AJ, and 'Baby' Jon.
Watch out...they are already telling secrets!
Belle loves Olivia! She always wants to touch her, is constantly watching her and has just started laughing at her. It's pretty cute.
Olivia giving Belle a kiss.

Liv is such a helpful older sister!
Liv and George...oh how she loves George!



5 comments:
I had to come back to your blog just to look at all these adorable pictures again! I have so many faves! I totally laughed out loud at the first one of Belle checkin' out Liv's buns.... too funny & ideal bribing material for later in life, eh? haha. You can really tell that they have a special sisterly bond already -- it's so sweet! Man, I can't believe how well Belle sits on her own! That is mega impressive. She has the most sparkly blue eyes and perfect little toes. I love the picture too, of Olivia running with a huge grin on her face at Kinder Musik. Way cute! Thanks for sharing all these great pics. Love you!
I love the pictures of your precious little girls. They remind me of when Nina and Ingrid were that age and all the fun we had. Enjoy them as times passes too quickly and then they get big and move away to far away places! And our "baby Jon" is pretty cute too. He really fits in! Love, Ingrid's Mom
hey brad & julie,
i was so glad to see your blog. your girls are beautiful!!! they have the most amazing eyes. i love the bubble picture. keep in touch!
~lydia (& nate)
JONES CLAN!!!
yay for kindermusik! The Burke kids all did this...mommy and me thru graduation! This and co-op play group are the two things i would never change about early ed. well ok, 1st pres. preschool too!
Love you all...
The Burkes
Julie and Brad! You two have the most beautiful girls! and baby Jon... he's pretty adorable?!!! Wonderful sight of your family...I can't wait to start my own! Loves Ali Stitt :)
Post a Comment